DAY 1: HANOI – BAI TU LONG BAY ( LUNCH / DINNER )
11:30: Ready at Signature check-in lounge
12:00: You will be taken on our tender from the wharf and make your way out onto the bay to board our luxurious craft, Signature Cruise. You will be welcome aboard and greeted with a complimentary drink. Our Crew will conduct a compulsory safety procedures session and then you are free to check into your cabin and freshen up. Take some time to have a look around the vessel or watch the magical landscape go by.
13:15: As we begin to cruise through the bay a special lunch of fresh seafood and an assortment of appetizing favorites will be served. Dining on a luxury junk with ﬁne food and drinks doesn’t come much better than this.
15:00: After lunch we set sail for Bai Tu Long Bay passing the towns of Hon Gai and Cam Pha, extraordinary limestone karst landscapes. Explore Vung Vieng ﬁshing village by local rowing boats to discover the interesting daily lives of its inhabitants.
16:30: Back onboard Signature Cruise Halong Bay’s main craft we will drop anchor for our overnight stay surrounded by incredible landscape.
17:30 – 18:30: Happy hour with special drink menu (Buy one get another one for free).
17:30: Our Vietnamese cooking demonstration is a great way to learn how to prepare delicious appetizers and we will guide you through the process.
19:15: Relish special Signature Dinner in restaurant.
20:45 – 12:00: Your free time to relax with an exotic cocktail or whatever takes your fancy. Our bar has a wide range or wines, beers and liquors and is always a welcome sight for guests after a day on Halong Bay. Order a specialized massage in room. Choosing with other activities boat cruise such as watch documentary movies, squid ﬁshing or simply relax on our roof top deck under the cover of a star ﬁlled sky.
DAY 2: THIEN CANH SON CAVE – BAI TU LONG BAY – HANOI ( LIGHT BREAKFAST / BRUNCH)
06:30: The nicest time of the day on Halong Bay is the morning. Head to the upper deck to participate in our daily Tai Chi sessions. Relax with an early morning cup of tea, coffee or juice anywhere you wish on the boat and watch the never ending miraculous scenery unfold before you.
07:00: Light breakfast will be served in our restaurant (pastries, tea, coffee).
7:30 – 8:30: Enjoy the last stage of your trip in Thien Canh Son cave and islets , which is a wild and mysterious beauty in the middle of the World Heritage. Back to our main board afterwards.
09:30: check out of your cabin as we draw closer to the mainland. After a ﬁnal early brunch and a last goodbye from our crew at 11:15, you will board our tender and head back to the wharf where you will be met by your return trip vehicle to transfer you to Hanoi.
12:00-12:30: The boat arrives at the pier.
|Price Includes||Price Excludes|
|• Welcome drinks with warm/cold tissues.
• Entrance fees and sightseeing fees.
• Accommodation in luxury air-conditioned en-suite cabin with private Jacuzzi.
• In house English speaking guide.
• Full board meals.
• Fresh flowers setup.
• Fruits setup in cabin.
• Tai Chi session, bamboo boat in fishing village, cooking demonstration, night squid fishing.
• A bottle of wine in Exclusive Family Suite, Elite Family Suite and Royal Suite Cabin.
• Flights into and out Vietnam.
Deposit & Payment:
- A deposit of 30% of the tour price per person by credit card or bank transfer plus bank charges is required upon confirmation of your booking (if this amount is less than US$ 500, the full payment will be applied).
- The balance will be paid 15 days prior to the check in date, or you can pay us upon arrival in cash or credit card when we meet in Hanoi.
- Deposit or full payment could be settled via our secured online payment system (SSL).
Cancellation & Refund:
• Cancellation will be charged as follow:
- From 1-4 cabins:
+ More than 30 days prior to arrival: No charge.
+ From 16 to 30 days prior to arrival: 10% of each cancelled cabin charged.
+ From 6 to 15 days prior to arrival: 30% of each cancelled cabin charged.
+ Less than 6 days prior to arrival: 100% of the total rate charged.
- No-Show: Will be charged in full.
• Cancellation must be sent to and confirmed by Vietnam Travel's cruise specialist in writing (by email or fax).
- Only one child under 5 years old stays free of charge when using existing bed with two adults.
- Child rate applies from 5 to below 12 years old:
+ Maximum one child below 12 years old is allowed to share existing bedding with adults. Child pays 50% of adult rate per person (double occupancy sharing).
+ Two children below 12 years old stay in a separate cabin and are charged 75% of adult cabin rate (double occupancy sharing).
- Child from 12 years old: must occupy a separate cabin and pay the full cabin rate.
Extra Bed Policy:
The surcharge is 75% a cabin rate for one extra bed. Limited to one extra bed per cabin only.
Bad Weather Policy:
In the event the cruise is affected by bad weather, the cruise company reserves the right to cancel all or parts of their cruises services. Following charges may be applied:
- Cancellation before 11:00 o'clock at cruise date: Full refund for the cruise package but transportation will be charged (if any).
- Cruise is canceled and guests have meal (lunch) only (no cruise, no overnight, boat stays in the harbor): US$ 50 per person.
- Cruise is canceled and guests have meal (lunch) and round-trip transfer Hanoi - Halong only (no cruise, no overnight, boat stays in the harbor): US$ 35 per person + transportation.
- Day cruise (3-4 hours cruise, no overnight, lunch on boat): US$ 70 per person.
- Day cruise (3-4 hours cruise, no overnight, lunch on boat, round-trip transfer Hanoi - Halong): US$ 70 per person + transportation.
- Only for 3 day/2 night cruise program:
+ Complete 2 day/1 night cruise and back to shore before 10.00 A.M of day 2: the cruise rate of 2 day/ 1 night package is charged + transportation (if any).
+ Complete 2 day/ 1 night cruise and + transportation (if any) + hotel arrangement (5*) in Halong Bay or Hanoi: no refund.
- Check-in time starts at 12:30 PM. Check-out by 11:00 AM.
- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number and visa expiry date for all passengers. A valid passport is required upon check-in. Otherwise, boarding may be denied by the port authority.
- A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification/ passport are required upon check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Surcharge for Christmas Eve (24 December) and New Year Eve (31 December): US$ 50 per adult (from 12 years old).
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels, and operating conditions. Swimming or kayaking excursions may be canceled due to poor weather. Unused services are not subject to a refund.
- Promotion or Early Bird comes with tight booking conditions and they will be notified separately by Vietnam Travel.